Family Physicians
4375 Booth Calloway Rd
Ste 208
North Richland Hills, TX 76180
817-284-0936
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

|  Avoid if you value your time.  |  show details
by Leslie on Jun 18th, 2013

Hate to give a bad review but almost feel obligated to. Wait times are ridiculous. I waited over an hour for 3 out of my 4 appointments. That's just bad business and poor planning. Asked for a 1 pg Dr note 3 separate times before I finally got it almost 2 weeks later. Wanted to like her because she is very friendly, but that's not the only thing I look for in a Dr. Way too disorganized for me.

|  Will not return  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

Dr Smith made up for my one hour and 40 minute wait by apologizing for my wait. After that, she lost any hope of my returning. Her "exam" consisted of holding the stethoscope on my chest in two places for less than a full second before stating, "Your heart is good". She listened to my lungs in the posterior position for less than a full inhalation/exhalation cycle, in two places, then pushed on my belly briefly above my pants line while I was seated. As a nursing student, I am well aware of what constitutes heart, lung, and abdomen assessment. Furthermore, I don't believe she read my history as she suggested using caffeine for my water retention. Since I have GERD, this is not a good option for me. In addition the one referral she made, was not ready by the time of my appointment 9 days later(usually only takes 3-5 days), AND, the one prescription she called in, never made it to my pharmacy.Needless to say, I have changed my PCM with TriCare and would not recommend this MD to anyone.

|  Best Kept Secret in DFW!  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2012

Absolutely yes I recommend Dr Smith. I recommend her to everyone as well as my out-of-town guests should the call arise.I've been in DFW for nearly 6 years and visited a variety of physicians and Dr. Smith is top of her game. She will listen carefully, ask/answer thoroughly and not miss a detail. If you have a concern, she is not intimidating and very easily approached. She is not money-medicine focused, but person focused and does not alienate natural resources for healing in her treatments. I trust her more than any other physician I have ever had in my life - and that is quite a number.Don't waste your time looking around. If you are in a reasonable vicinity of Dr. Smith, go to her as your Family practitioner, you will be glad you did.

|  Thank the Lord for Dr Smith!  |  show details
by Angela C on Aug 30th, 2012

Dr Smith has been wonderful! My family (my husband, myself, and our two very young daughters, ages 4 1/2 and 6 weeks) have been searching high and low for a doctor who takes the time to get to know us and always does so with the most wonderful attitude. We have had NO luck with doctors (especially pediatricians) in this area. But she is simply lovely! She will sit down with you as a patient and really address the problem so that you can effectively tackle whatever it is that needs to be addressed. She is a God-send...do yourself a favor and give her a visit! Oh, and a 'p,s,'...her staff (the nurse Lecretia (sp?) and the receptionist...I can't recall her name) are just sweet, sweet, sweet. They truly help you feel automatically comfortable, which is never easy when visiting a doctor!

|  horrible  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2012

She makes references educated people vs. non educated people as if non educated people are stupid. They are horrible with infants. My son was going to them since he wad born. It had been problem after problem. She doesn't care all they want is to grow there business. All I have to say is stay away!