A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kari Kendra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kari Kendra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kendra
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kendra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kari Kendra, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kendra graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kendra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kari L Kendra MD and PHD is a female Oncologist , has 22 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kari L. Kendra practice?
- Dr. Kari Kendra has 1 office location.
Dr. Kari Kendra practices Medical Oncology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Oncologists.