A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kari Kendra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kari Kendra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kari Kendra, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kendra graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kendra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kari Kendra MD and PHD is a female Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kari Kendra practice?
- Dr. Kari Kendra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kari Kendra practices Medical Oncology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Oncologists.