A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kari Purcott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kari Purcott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Purcott graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Purcott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kari Lynn Purcott MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kari L. Purcott practice?
- Dr. Kari Purcott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kari Purcott practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oceanside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA and San Marcos, CA.
See Oceanside Obstetricians & Gynecologists.