A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karim Chamie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karim Chamie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamie graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chamie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karim Chamie MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Karim Chamie practice?
- Dr. Karim Chamie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karim Chamie practices Urology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Urologists.