A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karim Karim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karim Karim is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karim Karim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Karim graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Karim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karim Karim practice?
Dr. Karim Karim practices Internal Medicine near Oradell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Oradell Internists.