A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Anderson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Santoro Anderson MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karin S. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Karin Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karin Anderson practices Emergency Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Arlington Emergency Physicians.