A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Woodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Woodman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Woodman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woodman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karin H. Woodman practice?
Dr. Karin Woodman practices Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, Psychiatry, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lynn, MA.
See Houston Neurologists, Houston Osteopaths, Houston Psychiatrists, and Houston Physiatrists.