A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Woodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Woodman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Woodman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Hoang Woodman MD is a female Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Karin H. Woodman practice?
- Dr. Karin Woodman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karin Woodman practices Neurology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lynn, MA.
See Houston Neurologists.