A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Gaal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Gaal is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Gaal, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaal graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Gaal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Kenneth Gaal MD is a male Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Karl K. Gaal practice?
- Dr. Karl Gaal has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Gaal practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Duarte, CA.
See Duarte Pathologists.