A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Gaal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Gaal is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaal
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Gaal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Gaal, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaal graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Gaal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Kenneth Gaal MD is a male Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Karl K. Gaal practice?
- Dr. Karl Gaal has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Gaal practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Duarte, CA.
See Duarte Pathologists and Duarte Hematologists.