A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Kuzis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Kuzis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuzis graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Kuzis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuzis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 5 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karl A. Kuzis practice?
Dr. Karl Kuzis practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Camas, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.