A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karla Gayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karla Gayer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karla Gayer, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Gayer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gayer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karla Dorothy Gayer MD is a female Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karla D. Gayer practice?
- Dr. Karla Gayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Karla Gayer practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Dermatologists and Washington Internists.