A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karo Arzoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karo Arzoo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arzoo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arzoo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karo Arzoo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Arzoo graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Arzoo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karo K Arzoo MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karo K. Arzoo practice?
- Dr. Karo Arzoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Karo Arzoo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Internists, Burbank Hematologists, and Burbank Oncologists.