A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karo Arzoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karo Arzoo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arzoo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karo Arzoo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Arzoo graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Arzoo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karo K Arzoo MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karo K. Arzoo practice?
- Dr. Karo Arzoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Karo Arzoo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Internists, Burbank Hematologists, and Burbank Oncologists.