Learn more about Dr. Karo Arzoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karo Arzoo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karo Arzoo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Arzoo graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Arzoo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arzoo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karo K. Arzoo practice?
Dr. Karo Arzoo practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Burbank Internists, Burbank Oncologists, and Burbank Hematologists.