A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karthikeyan Sitaraman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karthikeyan Sitaraman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sitaraman graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Sitaraman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karthikeyan Sitaraman MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karthikeyan Sitaraman practice?
- Dr. Karthikeyan Sitaraman has 1 office location.
Dr. Karthikeyan Sitaraman practices Internal Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists.