A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kary Aytes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kary Aytes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aytes graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Aytes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kary Lee Aytes MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kary L. Aytes practice?
- Dr. Kary Aytes has 1 office location.
Dr. Kary Aytes practices Psychiatry near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Psychiatrists.