A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kary Aytes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kary Aytes, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aytes
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Aytes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kary Aytes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aytes graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Aytes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kary L Aytes MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kary L. Aytes practice?
- Dr. Kary Aytes has 1 office location.
Dr. Kary Aytes practices Psychiatry near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Psychiatrists.