A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karyn Ayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayers
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Ayers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karyn Ayers, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayers graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Ayers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Malcolm Grow Medical Center
- Malcolm Grow Medical Center National Naval Medical Center Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karyn Marie Jester Ayers MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karyn M. Ayers practice?
- Dr. Karyn Ayers has 1 office location.
Dr. Karyn Ayers practices Family Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Primary Care Doctors.