A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karyn Patno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karyn Patno, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Patno graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Patno has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 48 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance