A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karyn Patno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karyn Patno is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karyn Patno, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patno graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Patno has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karyn Marie Patno MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karyn M. Patno practice?
- Dr. Karyn Patno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karyn Patno practices Pediatrics near Saint Johnsbury, VT.
See Saint Johnsbury Pediatricians.