Dermatologist (skin)

2.5

DONT SEE SADRI HE AND HIS STAFF ARE THE WORST.. IM WARNING YOU!!! show details DONT SEE SADRI HE AND HIS STAFF ARE THE WORST.. IM WARNING YOU!!!
Feb 9th, 2015

THE WORST DOCTOR AND STAFF!! NO ONE HELPS OR CALLS BACK.. I'M DONE!!

by Allison on Sep 30th, 2013

Though the staff is wonderful and very friendly, I am sad to say that this was the worst doctor I have ever been to. To put it short, he was careless and condesending. It does not seem like he cares about his job at all. I would not choose this doctor again.

High school teacher show details High school teacher
Sep 18th, 2013

Dr. Sadri's bedside manner is terrible. Assumes patients are uniformed and ignorant, and wastes a lot of time explaining the obvious. Is arrogant and dismissive if patient is concerned and asks valid questions. Saw us for less than 10 min and backed out of the room saying he was out of time. We were not difficult patients and merely asking reasonable questions. He put his hand up in mid question and would take over the conversation....never answering the question. We will not return to this Dr.

Nov 12th, 2012

Dr. Sadri was very rude and condescending. I would not recommend this doctor.

Horrible! show details Horrible!
Jul 12th, 2012

This had to be possibly one of the worst experiences I've had with any doctor. First, he asked me what aliments I had. When I explained what I had and I hadn't had a recent flare up, he proceeded to EXPLAIN to me what they were... as if I've never heard of them before (which I clearly said I knew before he started talking) or like I was an idiot. Even as he was explaining them to me, I was finishing his sentences to prove I was very well informed on my conditions. However, he simply ignored me and continued "explaining." So, I attempted to go back to the purpose of my visit. His responses were to do things that I always do as it is and don't do things I've never done before. He even gave me a sheet to outline what he had just said (all of which I normally do/don't do in the first place). When I attempted to explain, again, why I was there, he simply repeated himself, word for word, and completely ignored my issue at hand. I think I spoke to his assistant more then I spoke to him. Definitely never returning.

the worst show details the worst
Jul 5th, 2012

This doctor hurt me more than I've ever been hurt in a dr. office setting. He removed a skin cancer from my leg and the scar is awful. When I complained about the pain, he told me I was sensitive. Biggest mistake I ever made going to this guy.

excellent show details excellent
Oct 18th, 2010

I've been a patient of his for 5 years. he's excellent.

Dismissive and Uncaring show details Dismissive and Uncaring
Aug 9th, 2010

My primary care doctor noticed a problem and referred me to Dr. Sadri. I have had bumpy itchy skin for the last few weeks. I had been using a new sunscreen and thought that may be it, which I stopped last week. He said "If you stopped using it that couldn't be the problem." I've never heard of an inflamed skin condition clearing up in a few days. He said "Just stop itching." He barely looked at me and then said "I can not help you." Then he closed my folder and turned away. A horrible experience. Avoid at all costs!

Not recomended/not accurate show details Not recomended/not accurate
by Dona on May 5th, 2010

I do not recommend this Doctor. No empathy and not accurate in diagnosis.

unpleasant, unhelpful show details unpleasant, unhelpful
Nov 18th, 2009

Smug and void of empathy. An ugly personality that wouldn't have made such a big impression on me had he actually been helpful.

Aug 10th, 2009

He is excellent, caring. Right now I am looking for his ADDRESS TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT

by Not A Fan of Doctor Sadri on Jun 5th, 2009

The worst doctor experience I've ever had. He dismissed my medical problem (later diagnosed by other doctors) and was condescending. Highly unrecommended, unless you like walking out of a doctor's office feeling two inches tall.