A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katarina Tasic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katarina Tasic is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tasic
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tasic Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katarina Tasic, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tasic graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Tasic has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katarina Mina Tasic MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Katarina M. Tasic practice?
- Dr. Katarina Tasic has 1 office location.
Dr. Katarina Tasic practices Psychiatry near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Psychiatrists.