A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kate Koplan is Satisfactory. Dr. Koplan has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kate Koplan, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Koplan graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Koplan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koplan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kate Koplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kate E. Koplan practice?
Dr. Kate Koplan practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Koplan, Dr. Kathie Koplan, Dr. Katheryn Koplan, Dr. Katy Koplan, Dr. Karyn Koplan, Dr. Kara Koplan, Dr. Karin Koplan, Dr. Cathryn Koplan