A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kate Koplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kate Koplan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kate Koplan, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Koplan graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Koplan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kate E Koplan MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kate E. Koplan practice?
- Dr. Kate Koplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kate Koplan practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.