Dr. Katharina Truelove MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

October 12th, 2015
Fantastic dr!
Dr. True love is the most caring dr. I have ever had. She is thorough & has a great bedside manner. She offers helpful suggestions & truly is an amazing dr. I highly recommend her.

October 27th, 2014
Wonderful Doctor! I can trust her and she has great "bed-side manners". She is honest and caring and very thourough! Love her!

October 31st, 2013
Disappointing
I am consistently disappointed by her inability to diagnose anything and have had more than one appointment conclude with her saying, "Well, I don't know." She spends the majority of an appointment staring at the computer or iPad and rarely gets out of her chair or lays a hand on me. It doesn't instill much confidence to see a doctor looking up symptoms on WebMD rather than actually performing an examination. I am currently looking for a new doctor.

October 23rd, 2013
Would NEVER RECOMMEND
I would NOT tell anyone I liked to go see her. She is regularly diagnosing me with things I did not end up having. She is also emotionally unavailable.

July 15th, 2013
Disappointed patient
I would tell my friends that she is usually always on time but lacks confidence and shows excessive amounts of insecurity which can make a patient very nervous. Her nurse was nice and helpful but Dana in scheduling is unprofessional and rude. Don't expect a call back. Other than that she's a good doctor & has a clean office!

July 2nd, 2013
Feedback
Would not recommend for women.

April 26th, 2013
Patient
I have been seeing Dr. Truelove for approx. 4-5 years and have found her to be a caring, concerned doctor with exceptional skills. Her approach is always logical and complete with excellent listening skills. Her no game approach with the willingness to give you all the time needed with out rush is refreshing. I have a chronic disease and she remains current and accurate in monitoring and maintaining action needed to help with my comfort and ease of life. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs an excellent doctor.

July 21st, 2012
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Truelove is an excellent doctor. Because she has chronic medical conditions herself she really understands patients with chronic medical and pain conditions. I've seen a lot of doctors and she is the best. I was reluctant to go to such a young woman doctor but she is excellent. She has more than exceeded any expectations I have in a doctor. I couldn't recommend her enough.

June 4th, 2012
Best Doctor I've ever had...
I enjoy my visits with Dr Truelove because I feel like she really cares about making sure I stay healthy. She never makes me feel rushed and she is happy to answer all of my my questions. She is outstanding!

October 4th, 2011
Would not recommend!

October 5th, 2010
Dr. Truelove is very thorough and has great follow-up. Her staff is friendly and efficient. We are very glad to have found her.