by Kathy on Oct 27th, 2014

Wonderful Doctor! I can trust her and she has great "bed-side manners". She is honest and caring and very thourough! Love her!

Disappointing show details Disappointing
Oct 31st, 2013

I am consistently disappointed by her inability to diagnose anything and have had more than one appointment conclude with her saying, "Well, I don't know." She spends the majority of an appointment staring at the computer or iPad and rarely gets out of her chair or lays a hand on me. It doesn't instill much confidence to see a doctor looking up symptoms on WebMD rather than actually performing an examination. I am currently looking for a new doctor.

Would NEVER RECOMMEND show details Would NEVER RECOMMEND
Oct 23rd, 2013

I would NOT tell anyone I liked to go see her. She is regularly diagnosing me with things I did not end up having. She is also emotionally unavailable.

Disappointed patient show details Disappointed patient
Jul 15th, 2013

I would tell my friends that she is usually always on time but lacks confidence and shows excessive amounts of insecurity which can make a patient very nervous. Her nurse was nice and helpful but Dana in scheduling is unprofessional and rude. Don't expect a call back. Other than that she's a good doctor & has a clean office!

Feedback show details Feedback
Jul 2nd, 2013

Would not recommend for women.

Patient show details Patient
by Breshears, James A. on Apr 26th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Truelove for approx. 4-5 years and have found her to be a caring, concerned doctor with exceptional skills. Her approach is always logical and complete with excellent listening skills. Her no game approach with the willingness to give you all the time needed with out rush is refreshing. I have a chronic disease and she remains current and accurate in monitoring and maintaining action needed to help with my comfort and ease of life. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs an excellent doctor.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jul 21st, 2012

Dr. Truelove is an excellent doctor. Because she has chronic medical conditions herself she really understands patients with chronic medical and pain conditions. I've seen a lot of doctors and she is the best. I was reluctant to go to such a young woman doctor but she is excellent. She has more than exceeded any expectations I have in a doctor. I couldn't recommend her enough.

Best Doctor I've ever had... show details Best Doctor I've ever had...
Jun 4th, 2012

I enjoy my visits with Dr Truelove because I feel like she really cares about making sure I stay healthy. She never makes me feel rushed and she is happy to answer all of my my questions. She is outstanding!

Oct 4th, 2011

Would not recommend!

by Deborah Stafford on Oct 5th, 2010

Dr. Truelove is very thorough and has great follow-up. Her staff is friendly and efficient. We are very glad to have found her.