Dr. Katharina Truelove Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katharina Truelove?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 13th, 2015

Fantastic dr!

Dr. True love is the most caring dr. I have ever had. She is thorough & has a great bedside manner. She offers helpful suggestions & truly is an amazing dr. I highly recommend her.

October 27th, 2014

Wonderful Doctor! I can trust her and she has great "bed-side manners". She is honest and caring and very thourough! Love her!

October 31st, 2013

Disappointing

I am consistently disappointed by her inability to diagnose anything and have had more than one appointment conclude with her saying, "Well, I don't know." She spends the majority of an appointment staring at the computer or iPad and rarely gets out of her chair or lays a hand on me. It doesn't instill much confidence to see a doctor looking up symptoms on WebMD rather than actually performing an examination. I am currently looking for a new doctor.

October 23rd, 2013

Would NEVER RECOMMEND

I would NOT tell anyone I liked to go see her. She is regularly diagnosing me with things I did not end up having. She is also emotionally unavailable.

July 2nd, 2013

Feedback

Would not recommend for women.

April 26th, 2013

Patient

I have been seeing Dr. Truelove for approx. 4-5 years and have found her to be a caring, concerned doctor with exceptional skills. Her approach is always logical and complete with excellent listening skills. Her no game approach with the willingness to give you all the time needed with out rush is refreshing. I have a chronic disease and she remains current and accurate in monitoring and maintaining action needed to help with my comfort and ease of life. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs an excellent doctor.

July 21st, 2012

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Truelove is an excellent doctor. Because she has chronic medical conditions herself she really understands patients with chronic medical and pain conditions. I've seen a lot of doctors and she is the best. I was reluctant to go to such a young woman doctor but she is excellent. She has more than exceeded any expectations I have in a doctor. I couldn't recommend her enough.

June 5th, 2012

Best Doctor I've ever had...

I enjoy my visits with Dr Truelove because I feel like she really cares about making sure I stay healthy. She never makes me feel rushed and she is happy to answer all of my my questions. She is outstanding!

October 4th, 2011

Would not recommend!

October 5th, 2010

Dr. Truelove is very thorough and has great follow-up. Her staff is friendly and efficient. We are very glad to have found her.

September 12th, 2017