Learn more about Dr. Katharine Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katharine Carter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katharine Carter, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Neoadjuvant Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Carter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katharine Johnston Carter MD is a female Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Katharine J. Carter practice?
- Dr. Katharine Carter has 7 office locations.
Dr. Katharine Carter practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.