Learn more about Dr. Katharine Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katharine Carter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katharine Carter, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Neoadjuvant Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Carter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katharine Carter MD is a female Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Katharine Carter practice?
- Dr. Katharine Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Katharine Carter practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.