Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katharine Carter
Dr. Katharine Carter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Carter is affiliated with Brigham & Women's Hospital, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham & Women`s Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Katharine Carter has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Katharine Carter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dr. John Mannick
Boston, MA 0.01 mi60
Dr. Luis Berrizbeitia
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Boston, MA 0.01 mi37