A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katharine Rutherford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katharine Rutherford is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutherford
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katharine Rutherford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutherford graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rutherford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katharine Howarth Rutherford MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katharine H. Rutherford practice?
- Dr. Katharine Rutherford has 1 office location.
Dr. Katharine Rutherford practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Primary Care Doctors.