A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Canfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Canfield, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Canfield graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Canfield has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine B Canfield MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Katherine B. Canfield practice?
- Dr. Katherine Canfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Canfield practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Santa Fe, NM.
See Santa Fe Psychiatrists.