A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Galluzzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galluzzi
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galluzzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Galluzzi graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Galluzzi has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine E Galluzzi DO is a female Geriatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine E. Galluzzi practice?
- Dr. Katherine Galluzzi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Galluzzi practices Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.