A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Galluzzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Galluzzi graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Galluzzi has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine E Galluzzi DO is a female Geriatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine E. Galluzzi practice?
- Dr. Katherine Galluzzi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Galluzzi practices Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.