A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Galluzzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galluzzi
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Galluzzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Galluzzi graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Galluzzi has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine E Galluzzi DO is a female Geriatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine E. Galluzzi practice?
- Dr. Katherine Galluzzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Galluzzi practices Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.