A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Boyd, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- In-Office Procedures - Essure
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Boyd has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine K Boyd DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine K. Boyd practice?
- Dr. Katherine Boyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Boyd practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.