Learn more about Dr. Hyo Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyo Kim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyo Kim, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kim has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyo Katherine Kim MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hyo K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Hyo Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hyo Kim practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Winchester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Mansfield, MA.
See Winchester Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Winchester Oncologists.