Learn more about Dr. Hyo Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyo Kim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyo Kim, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kim has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hyo Katherine Kim MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hyo K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Hyo Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hyo Kim practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Winchester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Mansfield, MA.
See Winchester Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Winchester Oncologists.