Learn more about Dr. Hyo Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hyo Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hyo Kim, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kim has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hyo K. Kim practice?
Dr. Hyo Kim practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Winchester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and North Dartmouth, MA.
See Winchester Nuclear Medicine Physicians, Winchester Radiologists, Winchester Radiation Oncologists, Winchester Hematologists, and Winchester Oncologists.