A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine O'Brien, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including HIV Infections, Pneumococcal Pneumonia, and Strep Infection Streptococcal Infections.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Brien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Katherine O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine L. O'Brien practice?
Dr. Katherine O'Brien practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin O'Brien, Dr. Caitlyn O'Brien, Dr. Caren O'Brien, Dr. Carin O'Brien, Dr. Caryn O'Brien, Dr. Catalina O'Brien, Dr. Catharine O'Brien, Dr. Catherine O'Brien