A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine O'Brien, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- HIV Infections
- Pneumococcal Pneumonia
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Louise O'Brien MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Katherine L. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Katherine O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine O'Brien practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.