A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Schmidt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Schmidt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schmidt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine E. Schmidt practice?
Dr. Katherine Schmidt practices Internal Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Berkeley Internists.