A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Schmidt is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Schmidt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Schmidt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine E Schmidt MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine E. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Katherine Schmidt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Schmidt practices Internal Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Berkeley Internists.