A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Turner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Turner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Turner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine K Turner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine K. Turner practice?
- Dr. Katherine Turner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Turner practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors.