A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Miller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Vandoren Miller MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine V. Miller practice?
- Dr. Katherine Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Miller practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Hospitalists and Torrance Internists.