General Practitioner, Pediatricians

13347 Sanford Ave
Ste 1H
Flushing, NY 11355
718-886-6605
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  bias bias still bias  |  show details
by cici on Dec 7th, 2013

the guy in front is probably her husband, he is very unpleasant. once i went late, then every time the guy and the receptionists in the front desk remind me every time to be on time when i make an appointment. which makes me very unpleasant. and the guy and doctor really really has the bias, but the people work over are nice.

|  Dr. Katherine she is really polite  |  show details
May 19th, 2012

I think that, she is a great Doctor, and it's also more comfortable for me , because I am a girl. I grew up not liking male doctors to check up on me because it is really really uncomfortable. :( So Dr. Katherine is really good.

May 1st, 2012

I have been with Dr Zeng since my daughter was an infant. She is very nice, and I trust her completely. Her office is very pleasant, they are always willing to take you in without appointment if needed. She is very smart and very knowledgeable. No complaints at all. very happy

May 18th, 2011

Dr. Zeng has been my kids (5 & 3 years old) doctors since birth. She is a very caring and patient doctor.

Mar 24th, 2011

Dr. Zeng has been my daughters' doctor for over 10 years. She's always very patient and caring for my girls. Her diagnosis is accurate. I would recommand her to all the parents.

May 27th, 2009

Today, I am writing this letter regarding Katherine Zeng MD; specialty at Pediatrics; located at 13337 Sanford Ave , Suite 1H, Flushing, NY 11355. I would like to share my story with everyone who reads this message.On May 20th, 2009 at around 10:00am, I walked into Dr. Katherine Zengs office with my 7 years old son who was suffering in fever. After I registered my sons name on the waiting board, I politely informed the man who stands in the front desk that my son is sick and would like to be seen by doctor today. The man questioned me, has he been seen by Dr. Zeng prior this visit?. I replied, No, this is the first time he is here; the man immediately said, We dont accept new patient. I was totally shocked by his reply, but I still used my gentle tone and a smile face to reconfirm that I did not hear him wrong and said to him, my son is sick now and we were referred by one of your existing patient. His reply remains the same also added another sentence, we do not accept new patient now, you should take him back to his own doctor if he is sick. Although I was very upset and furious at that moment; but I did not want to waste another second to continue the conversation with this person, but must comedown myself so that I can figure out another solution to treat my son immediately. We were very lucky that we found another medical office located in the same building. The nurse and front desk clerk was very nice, I appreciate with the level of their professional skill. My son was treated as soon as we walked in. He was given Tylenol for reducing body temperature right after temperature measurement before seen by doctor. We were told the waiting time would be about two hours as we will be treated as walk-in patient; which I fully understand especially during the H1N1 flu outbreak. The entire wait time was pleasant and joyful; the nurse came every 20 minute just for making sure my sons temperature was under control. My son finally met with the doctor and was diagnosed that he was just attacked by human flu (not H1N1 flu). The doctor prescribed different kinds of medicine includes Tamiflu, Antibiotic, Allergy and cough medicine. The fever with my son has gone and he is now fine. I appreciate for each every person with good heart who helped me, includes the building security guard who walked me to another medical office and the nurse who works at the doctor office. As a private business owner, you have every right to reject a business, but as a medical professional doctor, it will be your obligation to treat and provide medical care to a sick person under any circumstance.