Little knowledge and rude show details Little knowledge and rude
by Sam on May 14th, 2016

She doesnt know very much medicine and often prescribes medicine not needed. She often interupts you when you are stating your symptoms and doesnt even say hi when she walks in. I once walked in with concerns and left 3 minutes later.

Apr 16th, 2016

Terrible, terrible doctor. Rude, and has a attitude. Only knows the basics of sicknesses. She's been a doctor fro 21 years so she doesn't know a lot of the new drugs.

bias bias still bias show details bias bias still bias
by cici on Dec 7th, 2013

the guy in front is probably her husband, he is very unpleasant. once i went late, then every time the guy and the receptionists in the front desk remind me every time to be on time when i make an appointment. which makes me very unpleasant. and the guy and doctor really really has the bias, but the people work over are nice.

Dr. Katherine she is really polite show details Dr. Katherine she is really polite
May 19th, 2012

I think that, she is a great Doctor, and it's also more comfortable for me , because I am a girl. I grew up not liking male doctors to check up on me because it is really really uncomfortable. :( So Dr. Katherine is really good.

May 1st, 2012

I have been with Dr Zeng since my daughter was an infant. She is very nice, and I trust her completely. Her office is very pleasant, they are always willing to take you in without appointment if needed. She is very smart and very knowledgeable. No complaints at all. very happy

May 18th, 2011

Dr. Zeng has been my kids (5 & 3 years old) doctors since birth. She is a very caring and patient doctor.

Mar 24th, 2011

Dr. Zeng has been my daughters' doctor for over 10 years. She's always very patient and caring for my girls. Her diagnosis is accurate. I would recommand her to all the parents.