Jul 6th, 2015

Absolutely the WORST medical office ever!! The staff treats patients like sh*t and the doctor is not that professional. If I could give negative stars, I would! When my two months old baby went to see her, we got there at the appointment time. We waited 1.5 hours to see her. I complained, but the doctor said that there were so many walk-ins that day. They go by first come first serve regardless of the appointment time. Then at the baby's fourth month check up, I decided to do walk-in based on what I was informed in the previous visit. First, the staff scold at me for not having an appointment. I explained that last time I was told that it's based on first come first serve. Appointment doesn't really reserve the spot for me anyways. Guess what. the staff was anger that I talked back. They put my file at the bottom of the pile. As new patients came in, my file was being pushed back. MY 4 MONTHS OLD WAITED 2 HOURS!! When I asked for an explanation, the doctor's husband, (who couldn't find a job, and had to work for his wife as a office staff), literally YELLED at me for not having an appointment and for talking back to his staff. He even said: you gave me a bad attitude, so we are not going to see your baby. WhyTF didn't you tell me that when I 'talked back' at the very beginning. Why did you make an innocent 4 months old wait 2 HOURS to tell me that!?! And I thought I was the customer! This office doesn't lack patients because they take tons of medicaid people. They don't care at all of customer service. They don't care if you have an infant who really need to see the doctor at the scheduled appointment time. If you want a real doctor or if you want a doctor who keeps her appointments, I strongly suggest that you find a new doctor.

bias bias still bias show details bias bias still bias
by cici on Dec 7th, 2013

the guy in front is probably her husband, he is very unpleasant. once i went late, then every time the guy and the receptionists in the front desk remind me every time to be on time when i make an appointment. which makes me very unpleasant. and the guy and doctor really really has the bias, but the people work over are nice.

Dr. Katherine she is really polite show details Dr. Katherine she is really polite
May 19th, 2012

I think that, she is a great Doctor, and it's also more comfortable for me , because I am a girl. I grew up not liking male doctors to check up on me because it is really really uncomfortable. :( So Dr. Katherine is really good.

May 1st, 2012

I have been with Dr Zeng since my daughter was an infant. She is very nice, and I trust her completely. Her office is very pleasant, they are always willing to take you in without appointment if needed. She is very smart and very knowledgeable. No complaints at all. very happy

May 18th, 2011

Dr. Zeng has been my kids (5 & 3 years old) doctors since birth. She is a very caring and patient doctor.

Mar 24th, 2011

Dr. Zeng has been my daughters' doctor for over 10 years. She's always very patient and caring for my girls. Her diagnosis is accurate. I would recommand her to all the parents.