A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Bundy Anderson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen B. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Anderson practices Family Medicine near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Calabasas, CA.
See Valencia Family Physicians.