A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Barnhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Barnhouse is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnhouse
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Barnhouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Barnhouse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnhouse graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Barnhouse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Knesper Barnhouse MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen K. Barnhouse practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Barnhouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Barnhouse practices Family Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Primary Care Doctors.