A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Barnhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Barnhouse is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnhouse
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Barnhouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Barnhouse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnhouse graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Barnhouse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Knesper Barnhouse MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen K. Barnhouse practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Barnhouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Barnhouse practices Family Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Family Physicians.