A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Lynette Johnson MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Internists and Marietta Rheumatologists.