A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Lynette Johnson MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Internists and Marietta Rheumatologists.