Dr. Kathleen Hogan Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Hogan?

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

Terrible bedside manner. I felt shamed and uncomfortable.

Posted on August 28th, 2014

Dr. Hogan is awful. I went in to discuss birth control and she seemed annoyed. I told her my concerns and she completely disregarded them and tried to get me out of the office as soon as possible. Never have a met a less involved doctor.

no bedside manners at all

Posted on March 19th, 2014

seek treatment else where please !

Posted on October 11th, 2013

Dr. Hogan took minimal interest in my health questions, consistently directing me to speak with my GP rather than discussing them with me. She was dismissive and lacked the appropriate bedside manner that facilitates dr/patient trust. She is a physician who is plenty knowledgeable, but chooses to shoo her patients out the door with no clear diagnosis or care plan. I will not be returning.

Posted on November 26th, 2012

16 years ago Dr. Hogan was the on call obgyn and not my regular doctor. She helped me birth my 2nd son. Astonishingly poor treatment and attitude woman to woman. I wondered why she chose her specialty as she never spoke to me, explained anything, never introduced herself to me, did things without speaking, seemed sulky to be called out in middle of night. She stressed me when I shouldn't have had extra stress, giving birth! The nurse and my spouse helped and encouraged. Dr. only seemed to show disrespect and resentment, gave me little humanity or dignity.

Never going back...

Posted on June 8th, 2012

I regret that I have continued going to her for the past 3 years. She has never once been friendly and when I wanted to discuss switching birth control she seemed to be bothered by me asking questions. When I decided on a birth control method the front office told me that they contacted my insurance and it would be 100% covered then afterwards I was hit with a $700 bill! Then, when I called to ask a question about a side effect I was told that she prefered to discuss theose type of issues in person. I went in, she spent less than 5 minutes with me, told me that my hormonal birth control could not be the cause of my problems, offered no solution, rushed me out and billed my insurance another $75 that I am going to have to pay! NEVER GOING BACK!!!

Posted on March 3rd, 2012

Why is this woman allowed to continue treating patients? She is a HORRIBlE person and doctor. It has been over a year since I was mistakenly sent to this travesty of a person and doctor and I'm stil angry at the the way I was treated by her.

Don't go

Posted on February 10th, 2012

Posted on January 11th, 2012

Dr. Hogan is TERRIBLE. Yes, you may be able to get in quickly, but think twice before going into her office. I was diagnosed with a clotting disorder, and was told that my concerns were "overkill", although the disorder can lead to miscarriages, blood clots, and neural tube defects. When I discussed the lack of libido I experience while on one form of birth control, she told me that it "simply isn't true". I was hoping to have a nonhormonal IUD placed at the urging of my primary care doctor (increased risk of blood clots with the disorder), and she made me feel stupid for asking.I am a nurse, and I've very rarely dealt with physicians with worse bedside manner. Would I see her again? Absolutely not.

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

I saw Dr. Kathleen Hogan when I first moved to the Saint Louis area because I needed care promptly and she was one of the only gynecologists in the area who, at the time, was accepting new patients. I have serious concerns about her as an MD. He lack of attention to detail was disturbing and she did not seem well-informed about the condition I was seeing her for. Additionally, her interpersonal style was condescending and she did not exemplify sound listening skills during visits. I do not recommend Dr. Hogan.

Posted on April 16th, 2016