A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Polo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Polo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Polo, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Brooke Polo MD is a female Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen B. Polo practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Polo has 5 office locations.
- Dr. Kathleen Polo practices Neurology near , .