A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Quinn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Quinn, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Quinn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen May Quinn MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Quinn practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Quinn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Quinn practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Psychiatrists.