A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Schaeffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Schaeffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Schaeffer, DO, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaeffer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Schaeffer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Hospital Umc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Marie Schaeffer DO and FACOG is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Schaeffer practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Schaeffer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Schaeffer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Camden Obstetricians & Gynecologists.