A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Schuerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Schuerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Schuerman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuerman graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Schuerman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Mount Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen R Schuerman DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen R. Schuerman practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Schuerman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Schuerman practices Family Medicine near Colville, WA.
See Colville Primary Care Doctors.