A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Schwartz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Anatomic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Anne Schwartz MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Schwartz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Anatomic Pathology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Phoenix Pathologists.