Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Shide:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Shide is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Shide, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Shide graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Shide has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shide accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathleen L. Shide practice?
Dr. Kathleen Shide practices Pediatrics, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX and Granbury, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians, Fort Worth Radiologists, and Fort Worth Oncologists.