A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Shide:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Shide is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Shide, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Shide graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shide has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Louise Shide MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen L. Shide practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Shide has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Shide practices Radiation Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Granbury, TX and Weatherford, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.