A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Stanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Stanley is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stanley
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stanley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Stanley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanley graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Stanley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Ann Stanley MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Stanley practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Stanley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Stanley practices Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Psychiatrists.