A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Stanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Stanley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanley graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Stanley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Ann Stanley MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Stanley practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Stanley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Stanley practices Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Psychiatrists, and Lubbock Adolescent Specialists.