A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Steighner is Excellent. Dr. Steighner has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Steighner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Steighner graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Steighner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-W Jersey Health Sys-Marlton
- Virtua-W Jersey Health Sys-Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steighner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Steighner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Steighner practice?
Dr. Kathleen Steighner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rayna Steighner, Dr. Reina Steighner, Dr. Tina Steighner, Dr. Trina Steighner