A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Brown has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. Brown practice?
Dr. Kathryn Brown practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.