A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Brown has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Angela Brown MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. Brown practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Brown has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Brown practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.