A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Henick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Henick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Henick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Henick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Henick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn A Henick MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. Henick practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Henick has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Henick practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists, Santa Monica Hematologists, and Santa Monica Oncologists.