A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Henick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Henick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henick
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Henick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Henick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Henick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Henick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Alyce Henick MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. Henick practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Henick has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Henick practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists, Santa Monica Hematologists, and Santa Monica Oncologists.