Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Humphreys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Humphreys is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Humphreys
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Humphreys Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Humphreys, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphreys graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Humphreys has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Bedford Memorial Hospital
- Bedford County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn L Humphreys MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn L. Humphreys practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Humphreys has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Humphreys practices Family Medicine near Moneta, VA.
See Moneta Primary Care Doctors.