A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Humphreys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Humphreys is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Humphreys, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphreys graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Humphreys has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Bedford Memorial Hospital
- Bedford County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Luth Humphreys MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn L. Humphreys practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Humphreys has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Humphreys practices Family Medicine near Moneta, VA.
See Moneta Family Physicians.