Dr. Kathryn Larsen Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Larsen?

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Be careful what she writes in your notes. She is not worried about the patent but how to make money to company and her self.She would ask you to do many referrals even though it is not necessary . I am sorry to see this kind of Doctors in this noble field.

Posted on December 12th, 2014

my first time visit, hopefully last time. Very cold and robot like manner, when I was explaining my situation, she kept saying it will incur additional charges, i was merely answering the questions on the questionnaires. Was asked again to check everything with my insurance and other physicians, I was under the impression that I upset her a big time. Recommend to see someone else more caring.

Outstanding PCP

Posted on August 7th, 2013

Dr. Larsen is a caring physician. She has been my daughter's doctor since my daughter was born (20 years ago!). I trust her implicitly, and value her tremendous intellect. If you are looking for a thorough, sincere physician that had the academic chops to become a UC faculty member, Dr. Larsen is for you. She clearly chose to pursue her profession in higher education, which shows a commitment to teaching and research (that actually expands the knowledge base in the field, rather than simply chasing $$$). She has served in key administrative roles in the School of Medicine, as well. This is exactly the caliber of individual that I want treating my family.

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

I would recommend seeing somebody ELSE. First time meeting the Dr, she made very little eye contact. She wasn't really asking for details when I was bringing up some issues that were of concern to me, and quite frankly, she looked as if she had other places to be, that were more important. When I actually NEEDED a doctor's note, it was a nightmare. Took them Hours to call me back and tell me Dr Larsen hasn't been in the office all week. Why didn't anybody mention that in my first call? In a NUTSHELL-- looking for another PCP. I do NOT recommend dr Larsen.

Good PCP

Posted on July 6th, 2012

Dr. Larsen is always willing to see me, and listen to my concerns. She always asks is there anything else, and empowers me to take charge of my health. She has referred me to needed specialists and her office has taken much time getting these referrals approved by my insurance. Dr. Larsen does expect the patient to tell her what they need, but I believe she is taking it all in to help in her diagnosis. Good PCP!

Posted on July 6th, 2012

Horrible bedside manner. Seemed very apathetic. Didn't say hello, left without saying goodbye; I had no idea she wasn't coming back into the room. Spoke like a robot.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

Dr. Larsen is extremely good. I have been seeing her for about 6 yrs, and I have to say she is one of the most caring and thorough doctors I've ever been to. She listens and takes you seriously as you speak. The only thing that has been difficult at times has been getting to talk to her or email her. For some reason, I have had trouble getting up on the communications site that they have established. She, as a doctor, though is one of the best.

Very dissappointed!

Posted on December 19th, 2009

What a waste of time and money. She was not able to address any of my concerns. I will not be returning to her office.

Posted on February 18th, 2016