A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn McVicar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn McVicar is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn McVicar, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. McVicar graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. McVicar has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Anne McVicar MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. McVicar practice?
- Dr. Kathryn McVicar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn McVicar practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Neurologists.