A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn McVicar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn McVicar, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. McVicar graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. McVicar has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McVicar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. McVicar practice?
Dr. Kathryn McVicar practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Neurologists.