A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Suarez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Suarez, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Suarez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Reynes Novak Suarez FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn R. Suarez practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Suarez has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Suarez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.