Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Faye Moritz on Apr 11th, 2015

Very caring and genuine. Takes care of whole being.

OK show details OK
by on Aug 4th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Wood's office since I moved to Texas almost 13 yrs ago. I have to agree with some other reviewers in that Dr. Wood is a little difficult to connect with. I usually alternate yearly between seeing her or her PA Misty Rodgers. I have found that the Dr. Wood you get all depends on her mood/health on that particular day. She's a good doctor and has given me good advice but at other times she seems almost disinterested.

Bedside Manner Could Have Been Better show details Bedside Manner Could Have Been Better
Jan 30th, 2013

Wasn't personable with me... Maybe we just didn't click? I didn't feel a true since of care or empathy. Actually left feeling a little offended and stereotyped.

RECOMMEND!!! show details RECOMMEND!!!
Apr 6th, 2012

Dr. Wood has been my Dr. for about 10 years and I have referred friends to her that also have been pleased. She will explore homeopathic ideas as well when it comes to your care. I will continue to recommend her.

Thorough caring doctor show details Thorough caring doctor
Apr 5th, 2012

Dr Wood has been my doctor for years- she is very accessible to her patients - you just have to ask- I have never had a problem seeing her - you just have to ask- She does run tests when I need them and I feel that this is only when she needs the most accurate information - I feel this is to help her treat me-

Horrible Doctor show details Horrible Doctor
Apr 1st, 2012

Took 5 months to get an appt. as I was a new patient. Ran every test under the sun and refused to call me personally to discuss. Actually took time to write a personal letter to me chastising me for refusing to have additional testing done. Testing I had already had done in my previous location, however, she refused to call me to discuss. Worst experience with a Dr. I have ever had. Pretty sure she is only interested in running tests and not about her patient.

Horrible doctor! show details Horrible doctor!
Sep 13th, 2011

Dr only spent 7 minutes with me. tried charging me 300 dollars worth of testing that she didnt tell me she was doing and that i did not ask for. She is completely impossible to get ahold of.

Jun 23rd, 2011

Excellent bedside manner, takes the time and listens to what you have to say, does not rush you. Even makes a first time experience a ease (my 3 daughters used her for their first exam. Will have a comfortable exam with this Doctor.

Best OB-Gyn ever show details Best OB-Gyn ever
Apr 18th, 2011

I have been having chronic bleeding problems ever since l was 16. I have been to several doctors who had diagnosed me many different way but it was not until l was 31 and went to see Dr. Wood that my bleeding got better. She put me on Lo-Ovral of which ever since then l have had normal periods and moderate bleeding like every other woman. l'm so excited than l can now do things l never used do to and have regained my self confidence and it's all thanks to her. You're the best Dr. Wood!!!

Dr. Wood is an excellent doctor show details Dr. Wood is an excellent doctor
Feb 11th, 2011

I have been a patient of hers for several years and I think she is extremely professional and knowledgeable. She is vey good at treating her patients with the utmost level of respect and makes very helpful recommendations for improving one's diet adn nutrition. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a gynecologist.

My GYN for 8 yrs show details My GYN for 8 yrs
by Debbie O on Jul 12th, 2010

I moved here from the Sherman/Denison area 8 yrs ago, w/a prognosis from 2 GYN's that I MUST have a hysterectomy. I know the Lord directed me to Dr. Wood. She opted to try a thermal ablation (not even suggested by other docs) & it was 100% effective. I am post-menopausal, NO PROBLEMS, and feel great! Her staff is GREAT & Kathy, her nurse returns call QUICKLY! I recommend Dr Wood to everyone that I know! I totally agree w/comments left by Angela & Deborah!

by Deborah Rotramel on Jun 5th, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. Wood's for a number of years. She has always made visits relaxing and informative. She has also been the first Dr. when my Daughters needed to start seeing a OB. I have nothing but praise for Dr Wood and wish all women had a Doctor like her.

Excellent Gynecologist show details Excellent Gynecologist
by Angela Ringland on Jul 21st, 2008

I've been a patient of Dr. Wood for several years. She has always treated me with respect and patience. I am one of those that are reluctant to get their annual exam done. Dr. Wood was absolutely kind, gentle, and very reassuring. If anyone is looking for a doctor, I would highly recommend her.