Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathy Harrington
Dr. Kathy Harrington, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX, with another office in Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Harrington is affiliated with Brooke Army Medical Center, Northeast Baptist Hospital and Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathy Harrington has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kathy Harrington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX.
Dr. Lawrence Martinek
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX 0 mi28
Dr. Ronald Wool
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX 0 mi21
Dr. Brian Haney
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX 0 mi11